"Here's the book you need to prepare for Exam 1D0-470, CIW Security Professional.
This Study Guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on security concepts and practices
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine and electronic flashcards
Authoritative coverage of all exam topics, including:
- Implementing internetworking encryption and encryption methods
- Analyzing firewall types and firewall terminology
- Planning security systems and incorporating multiple levels of protection
- Securing mechanisms and parameters for Windows and UNIX
- Analyzing router security, threat containment, and intrusion detection
- Implementing intrusion-detection systems in an enterprise environment
- Installing operating system add-ons for personal firewalls and native auditing SSH
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file. "