Must-know information about 1000 of the most commonly used medictions -- at your fingertips and ready to use!
Praise for a previous edition:
"This is a very useful and up-to-date pocket reference for commonly used medications. 5 Stars!"--Doody's Review Service
Why spend time plowing through information you don't need when what you really need to know is right here in one concise guide? Small enough to fit in a lab coat or shirt pocket, Clinician's Pocket Drug Reference is just what you need to practice safer and faster medicine.
- Organized alphabetically by generic drug name
- Common uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), precautions/contraindications, form supplied, and notes/common side effects
- Includes a list of the medications organized by drug classification
- Summaries of the FDA “black box” precautions and contraindications
- Updated to include coverage of more than 24 new drugs and the removal of drugs taken off the market