If you thought Photoshop Elements was just for correcting and organizing photographs, this book will turn your head around. It opens up a whole new set of creative possibilities to explore as you learn how to combine images using this versatile program."
—Jan Kabili, author and trainer
Create your own visual composite masterpieces
Combine your digital photos with an artist's flair and create dazzling composites, thanks to Photoshop Elements and this comprehensive guide from an industry expert. Using great photography and expert design sense, author Ted LoCascio clearly shows how it's done, from simple tasks such as swapping an image background, to more advanced ones such as creating an abstract photomontage.
Loaded with fresh ideas, the book mixes clear and helpful narrative instruction, step-by-step tutorials, and hands-on video demonstrations providing the coverage you need to create sophisticated, even gallery-ready compositions.
Inside you'll find:
- In-depth coverage of how to swap, combine, replace, and mix pictureelements to get the most stunning digital images possible
- Over 150 full-color printed photos and more than two hours of video training on the companion CD, so you can see exactly how it's done
Discover how to:
- Use layers effectively, including adding effects, adjusting opacity and blend, and combining layers
- Make use of filters, styles, and textures for added pizzazz
- Apply masks, including using neutral layer masks, combining multiple exposures, and masking with Camera RAW files
- Build a keepsake wedding montage and an abstract photo collage
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.