Introduce the Fun of Quilting to Kids
Children's enthusiasm for quilting will delight you. Teach individuals or groups of children to sew by hand or machine, or use their imaginative artwork to make unique quilts for school fundraisers, teachers and family gifts, or to give to community outreach programs.
Benefit from author Maggie Ball's wide experience teaching over 50 projects with more than 800 children. Maggie will guide you through the entire creative process, from planning and choosing appropriate techniques to detailed piecing and completion instructions for the children's quilts.
- More than 40 quilts featured with full directions and photographs to illustrate the techniques
- Individual, small groups, and classroom projects for a variety of ages and skill levels, from quick and easy to more challenging
- Templates for more than 25 traditional quilt blocks
- All projects tried and tested by kids
- Metric measurements provided