Deja Review: Emergency Medicine: Emergency Medicine
Publication date: October 2007
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
Deja Review -- Remember what you already know!
With Deja Review, memory retention is #1. No other medical review offers the last-minute study tools you need to cram right before the exam.
Get the competitive edge you need for the USMLE Step 2, with the proven Deja Review quiz-yourself method. Developed by McGraw-Hill, publisher of the FIRST AID series, in conjunction with Naheedy and Orringer, the Deja Review technique is guaranteed to help you with last minute retention of key facts right before the exam.
Why the Deja Review method?
Deja Review helps you recall important facts you already know. With Deja Review's quick-hit Q&A format, questions and answers appear side-by-side providing a fast way to assess your strengths and weaknesses. Simply cover the answers to test yourself or leave the answers exposed to absorb information right before the exam.
Here's why Deja Review is an unbeatable quick review:
- A visual format designed for learning - 2 column format with side-by-side questions and answers
- Only correct answers are provided - so wrong answers can't stick in your mind on exam day
- High-yield USMLE essentials are covered
- Clinical vignettes to prepare you for cases you'll see on the exam
- Written by students who just aced the exam