Choose the settings that make your digital photos better
Can't wait to see what you and your digital camera can do? Packed with examples of what you can accomplish, this book gives you the inside scoop on camera features, setting up shots, downloading your photos, and a whole lot more!
Open the book and find:
- Basic camera settings and digital photo file formats
- When to use your camera's flash
- Tips for composing good pictures
- How to transfer photos from your camera to your computer
- How automatic scene modes simplify photo taking