Digital Photography QuickSteps, 2nd Edition
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
Publication date: June 2007
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Take great digital photos right away--the QuickSteps way. Color photos and screenshots with clear instructions show you how to get the most out of your digital camera. Follow along and learn to manage controls and settings; compose your shots; photograph landscapes, people and objects; and capture action shots. You'll also find out how to edit, enhance, and correct your images, organize your digital image gallery, print high-quality photos, and share your images online. You can flip straight to the information you need easily using the color-coded tabs. Get the book that will have you shooting photos like a pro in no time.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid