Dog Photography For Dummies
Publication date: September 2011
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
Tips and tricks for capturing your canine's personality with every click of the camera
Simply snapping a picture may not capture the playfulness or spontaneity of a dog. Knowing what kind of equipment, angle, and composition to use while photographing a dog can make all the difference in the character captured in the photo. Dog Photography For Dummies gives you practical and fun guidance for capturing your dog's personality and turning ordinary shots into priceless memories that will last a lifetime.
Covering all the latest and greatest gadgets and accessories available to capture and alter photos of your favorite pooch, Dog Photography For Dummies offers techniques that amateurs and intermediates alike can use to improve their photography skills. This hands-on guide features great examples of dog portraiture, plus tons of ideas for fun new places to pose your furry friend, such as the beach, the park, the car, in the snow, and more.
- Detailed discussions of color versus black-and-white, indoors versus outdoors, composition, and capturing movement
- Advice on how to get a dog to sit still
- Considerations for photographing a shy dog who is scared of the camera
- Guidance on making the most of natural light
- Tips for photographing dogs with black (or dark) coats
- How to photograph people and dogs together
Whether for decorating, memories, or holiday cards, Dog Photography For Dummies makes it easy to capture the best of your four-legged friend.