Shameless bribery. Illicit sex. Sweeping corruption.
"The Democratic Party is like the Gambino mob, but with matching federal funds."
In this raucous, head-spinning look at the follies and felonies of today's most famous and infamous liberals, journalists Lynn Vincent and Robert Stacy McCain chronicle for the first time the rampant crime, sex, and corruption of the Democratic Party. Donkey Cons reveals:
- How corrupt Democrats in Congress outnumber corrupt Republicans by as much as three to one.
- How Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, and John F. Kennedy were elected with the help of the Mob.
- What two eyewitnesses said about JFK's obsession with hookers.
- How union operatives take from working families to deliver millions of dollars to Democrats.
- How Democrats in the 1990's covered up a conspiracy one expert called "the largest incidence of obstruction of justice in American history."
- Why Democrats ignore crime victims and take the side of rapists, robbers, and cop-killers-then stump for the right of felons to vote!
From bribery, kickbacks, and sex scandals to espionage, terrorism, and rape, what was once the "Party of the People" has become a party with an appallingly long rap sheet. And this hard-hitting, sad-but-funny expose of the crimes of the Democratic Party finally puts all their misdeeds into perspective. Thoroughly researched, using outrageous anecdotes and intimate details, Donkey Cons shows that the serial corruption of the Clinton presidency wasn't an anomaly but a developing, unnerving pattern in the modern Democratic ethos. These are the stories the Democrats don't want you to read!