Make your fantasy world a reality.
Conjure up the mythical heroes and fantastical beasts that roam your imagination. With just a pencil, some paper - and perhaps a broadsword - you can unleash the mighty monsters of your mind, including deadly dragons and brutish orcs, or ethereal inhabitants such as elegant elves and mermaids.
Artist and dragon expert J "NeonDragon" Peffer (along with Dolosus, her fire-breathing dragon familiar) will give you tips and tricks to help you create your own unique fantasy world full of legends, fairy tales and things that go bump in the night. Surpass the drawing skills of mere mortals with this master collection of easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction.
In fantasy, there are no rules, and anything is possible. The more you draw, the better you'll get. It's your world: Now go create it.
- Learn to build even the most elaborate characters through simple color-coded diagrams demonstrating how to use basic shapes, three-dimensional shading and a variety of color schemes.
- Create complete scenes, and enhance your creations by learning how to draw believable backgrounds.
- Discover how to relay facial expression and personality.
- Accessorize your mythical minions with a variety of unique details such as beards, wings, fins, hooves, fangs and tusks.
- Dress your Victorian vampires and noble centaurs in fantasy fashions to make them warriors, rangers, clerics, peasants, or any role you can imagine.