Find out what your Droid 2 does with this indispensable, full-color reference!
The highly anticipated arrival of the Droid 2 runs on the latest version of Google's mobile operating system and boasts a suite of apps that wirelessly synchronize with Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, Maps, and Microsoft Exchange. Ultimate For Dummies author Dan Gookin shows you how to maximize the performance of your Droid 2 smartphone in his unique fun-and-friendly manner, holding your hand the entire way. Sure, the basics of setup and configuration are covered, but you’ll also explore texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, using maps and navigation, syncing with a PC, and more. Gookin's accessible and fun writing style strikes a perfect balance for explaining important content in a way that is easily digestible.
- Delves into the basics and beyond by covering the new and exciting Droid 2
- Shows you how to set up and configure your Droid 2
- Walks you through texting, e-mailing, accessing the Internet, synching with a PC, using maps and navigation, shooting pictures and video, and more
- Explains how to expand the phone's potential with cool apps from the Android Market
- Encourages you to refer to the various fun-but-straightforward chapters as you explore the exciting new features of your Droid 2 phone
Don't be left in the dark with what the new Droid does—dive into the full-color Droid 2 For Dummies today!