Competition for management jobs intensifies each year. If you are betting your financial welfare on your next management position and subsequent promotions, you will need to be better prepared to capture these increasingly scarce opportunities. In Empower Your Inner Manager, author Ian R. Mackintosh presents a quick guide to help you assess your management skills and create a personalized plan to improve those skills.
A career and personal development tool, Empower Your Inner Manager offers a unique process that shows you how to
• target management positions;
• honestly assess the skills needed to optimize your candidacy;
• target only the skills needed to improve;
• develop a personalized plan to effect the necessary improvements; and
• reassess and revisit your growth needs as
they evolve in the future.
Building on more than thirty years of management experience in Silicon Valley, Mackintosh provides a hands-on, personal guide to help you to optimize your career, stand out in today’s ultra-competitive job market, and get the job you seek.