Enough Bull: How to Retire Well without the Stock Market, Mutual Funds, or Even an Investment Advisor
Publication date: August 2009
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
The one book your bank REALLY does not want you to read.
More than ever before, Canadians are frightened and stressed out about their retirement and financial future. With the mortgage, car payments and credit card bills, there never seems to be enough to pay the current bills let alone save thousands in RRSPs. At the same time, the large financial institutions are bombarding us with fearful messages of destitution unless we maximize our RRSP contributions.
The stock market crash of 2008 has proven one thing: traditional retirement planning advice simply doesn't work. The risks are too enormous. Throwing money into RRSPs and trusting the stock market is like gambling with your family's future. But how do you plan for retirement without risking everything? In Enough Bull, David Trahair explains:
- How to invest only in 100% safe investments that will never decline
- How to get out of mutual funds and the stock market - forever
- The "Tax Turbo-Charged RRSP strategy" - why you should wait until you are over 50 to start your RRSP
- Exactly what age to elect to receive the CPP pension
- How to avoid the scams that lead to personal financial disaster
Easy to understand and simple to apply, Enough Bull shows Canadians how to avoid all the traps and why doing the exact opposite of what they have been told will leave them much further ahead.