To start a successful business, you need a comprehensive toolbox full of effective financial and business techniques at your fingertips.
Entrepreneurial Finance provides the essential tools and know-how you need to build a sturdy foundation for a profitable business. This practical road map guides you from crafting a meaningful business plan to raising your business to the next level. It offers potent methods for keeping firm financial control of your enterprise and insightful tips for avoiding the multitude of financial barriers that may block your entrepreneurial dream.
Written by Steven Rogers, a leading educator at the prestigious Kellogg School of Management, this reliable guidebook covers:
- The dual objectives of a business plan and how to ensure that both are fulfilled
- Differences between debt and equity financing and how and why to use each
- Real-world methods for structuring a deal to benefit both the financier and the entrepreneur
- Valuation techniques for understanding what your business is truly worth
- Essential resources for finding the detailed information you need
Entrepreneurial Finance clearly explains the inescapable rules of finance and business by using real-world examples and cutting-edge data from the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) research project. It features up-to-date coverage of phantom stock, options, and the state of entrepreneurship in such countries as Canada, Europe, Asia, and South America.
This definitive guide is effective in today's business climate, with robust, no-nonsense coverage on everything from the new realities of revenue valuation and the growth of women entrepreneurs to the fallout from the dot-com boom and the impact of Sarbanes-Oxley on corporate governance.
Just because you're in business for yourself doesn't mean you're alone. Entrepreneurial Finance helps you create a long-term plan for achieving maximum profit.