Quickly acquire the knowledge and skills you need to confidently administer, score, and interpret the WAIS-IV.
Providing a clinically rich and innovative theory-based interpretive system, this book offers state-of-the-art interpretation of the most popular intelligence test for adults. In addition, the book is packaged with a CD-ROM containing scoring tables, case report material, worksheets, and a user-friendly software program that fully automates the interpretive system, making Essentials of WAIS-IV Assessment, Second Edition, the best and most authoritative resource of information on this test.
Updated with all of the new research, reviews, and interpretive guidelines:
- Incorporates new research findings on the psychometric quality and clinical utility of the WAIS-IV
- The interpretive system is greatly enhanced by offering the new five-factor CHC approach for ages 16–90 years
- Includes important new insights about administering and scoring subtests
- Includes new chapter on the latest WAIS-IV innovation—Q-interactive™—that allows clinicians to administer WAIS-IV digitally
- Includes information about interpretation across different cultural and linguistic groups
- Provides important new coverage of the Flynn Effect
ABOUT THE CD-ROM
The updated CD-ROM contains scoring tables, case report material, worksheets, and a user-friendly software program that fully automates the interpretive system.