Feac Certified Enterprise Architect Cea Study Guide
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
Publication date: July 2011
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
1 user rated this ebook - write a review
of Feac Certified Enterprise Architect Cea Study Guide
The best fully integrated study system available
Filled with practice questions, examples, and illustrations, FEAC Certified Enterprise Architect CEA Study Guide covers what you need to know—and shows you how to prepare—for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for the FEAC CEA exam
- Modeling techniques for enterprise architecture implementations
- Enterprise architecture case study: Richard M. Nixon Airport
- Simulated exam questions that match the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Enterprise Architecute Concepts * Planning, Implementating, and Disseminating the EA * Maintaining, Governing, and Using the EA * All Viewpoint * Strategic/Capability Viewpoint * Porject Viewpoint * Operational Viewpoint * Systems Viewpoint * Services Viewpoint * Data and Information Viewpoint * Technology and Standards Viewpoint * EA in Government, Defense, and the Commercial Sector * EA Tools and Repositories
- CEA-oriented practicums
- Practice exams for the FEAC FEAF and DoDAF programs and a list of study questions
- Major documentation for the FEAF and DoDAF programs
- E-book for studying on the go
Prakash Rao, MS, CEA, is chief architect at Metadata Management Corporation. He teaches Enterprise Architecture at the FEAC Institute.
Ann Reedy, Ph.D., worked on the development and editing of the early version of the DoD Architecture Framework at MITRE and teaches DoD Architecture Framework for the FEAC Institute.
Beryl Bellman, Ph.D., is co-founder and academic director of the FEAC Institute and a tenured full professor of Communication Studies at California State University at Los Angeles. He has more than 25 years' consulting experience in the EA field.