This hands-on, friendly guide shows you how to harness FileMaker's power to make your information work for you. With a few mouse clicks, the FileMaker Pro 11 database helps you create and print corporate reports, manage a mailing list, or run your entire business. FileMaker Pro 11: The Missing Manual helps you get started, build your database, and produce results, whether you're running a business, pursuing a hobby, or planning your retirement. It's a thorough, accessible guide for new, non-technical users, as well as those with more experience.
- Start up: Get your first database up and running in minutes
- Catalog your data: Organize contacts, to-do items, and product information with speedy data-entry and sorting tools
- Create professional documents: Publish reports, invoices, and more, with ease
- Add visual power and clarity: Create colorful charts to illustrate and summarize your data
- Harness processing power: Crunch numbers and search text with dozens of built-in formulas
- Learn advanced topics: Explore the high-level features of FileMaker Pro Advanced and FileMaker Server