While there are many books that tell younger people how to plan for retirement, there are very few that tell you what your need to do when you get there. Financial Secrets of my Wealthy Grandparents A Guide to Help Retirees Avoid Financial Mistakes and Create and Inspiring Financial Future is here to change that.
By Sharing the secret behind his wealthy grandparents' success and the financial mistakes made by his poor grandparents, author Matthew Tuttle, a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER¿ Practitioner, aims to help you steer clear of those mistakes. He covers a number of key concepts, including:
- The most common mistake retirees make and how to avoid it
- What your stockbroker didn't tell you about your mutual funds
- What you need to look for in a long-term care insurance policy
- Three Common IRA Mistakes That Could Cost Your Family Millions of Dollars
- How to insure that your money outlives you and not the other way around
- How to insure that no matter what happens in the economy, the markets, or the world, you can still feel confident that you are on track to reach your goals
Let Financial Secrets of my Wealthy Grandparents be your guide to a financially secure retirement!