Food Blogging For Dummies
Publication date: February 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Bloggers and foodies everywhere will want this full-color book
The only thing better than cooking and eating is talking about it! Combine your two loves—food and blogging—with this ultimate guide for food bloggers everywhere. Food Blogging For Dummies shows you how to join the blogosphere with your own food blog. This unique guide covers everything: how to identify your niche, design your site, find your voice, and create mouthwatering visuals of your best recipes and menus using dazzling lighting and effects. You'll learn how to optimize your blog for search, connect with social media, take your blog mobile, add widgets, and much more.
- Walks you through the technicalities of starting your own food blog
- Explores what you need to consider before your first post ever goes public
- Shows you how to create lip-smacking food visuals using special lighting and clever effects
- Explains SEO and how to make sure your site and recipes are searchable
- Goes into social media and how to use it effectively with your blog
Here's everything you need to know about food blogging.