Time and again we hear reports from readers and students of our programs that "This is 'It.' This is what I've been looking for all these years. This is what I've long sought but until now have not been able to find."
"It" is the subject of this book. Here are a few examples of the responses we get when we ask, "What is 'It'?"
• a thread that weaves through the truths of other spiritual traditions and ties them all together;
• a nonintellectual means for obtaining spiritual fulfillment without cluttering the head with more and more information;
• that evolutionary piece of Spirit work that takes a person beyond concepts and knowledge to actually achieving the changes he or she seeks;
• a methodology that "amps" up the spiritual process;
• a perspective that heals the pain ego causes and gives us access to the authentic self;
• an experience in which you need do nothing to gain the whole world;
• a clear and simple way to apply your existing spiritual knowledge;
• the spiritual fountain of youth; once you experience it, you return to the place you've always wanted to be;
• a personalized, simple way of finding your true self by getting rid of the pain that ego has caused in your life;
• life changing, an experiential framework for understanding the world, and a structure on which to build one's life;
• a life-transforming experience; once you've been through it, it is impossible to return to a life driven by ego.