Map your own adventure. Sydney Day by Day is the perfect answer for travellers who want to know the best places to visit and the best way to see the city.
Packed with colour photos, this bestselling guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Sydney in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighbourhood tours, plus where to eat, sleep, shop, find the best nightlife, and other practical visitor info, Sydney Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full colour throughout with hundreds of photos and loaded with maps
- One- to three-day itineraries that include Sydney with Kids, a Sydney Food Safari, Thrill City for adventure seekers, side trips to the majestic Blue Mountains and the jaw-dropping Grand Pacific Drive, and more
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
- Foldout front cover, with at-a-glance maps and quick-reference info