Expert advice for building your private practice
The "business" of practice as a mental health professional is a skill that is seldom taught in school and requires thoughtful guidance and professional mentorship from those who have already succeeded.
Containing the collective wisdom and secrets of many expert practitioners, this helpful resource provides useful insights for setting up, managing, and marketing your practice, including timely advice on being a successful provider in the digital agefrom Internet marketing to building your online presence.
Designed for private practices of any size and at any stage of development, this practical guide looks at:
- Creating your dream niche practice
- Choosing the right technological tools and resources to simplify and streamline your job
- Leveraging the Internet to market your practice
- Developing a practice outside of managed care
- Transitioning to executive coaching
- Ethical and legal aspects of private practice
Full of action-oriented ideas, tips, and techniques, Getting Better at Private Practice provides both early career and seasoned mental health professionals with the knowledge and tools they need to establish, develop, and position their practice so that it is financially successful and life-enriching over the long term.