"Don't miss the PBS series MoneyTrack with financial expert Rob Black
""A true financial reality and investor education series featuring real people with real-life problems and solutions. . . . Well worth watching.""
—Humberto Cruz, LA Times
In today's unpredictable financial world, achieving and maintaining financial security is a major concern for many people. Getting on the MoneyTrack shows you how to make the right financial decisions for you and your family. It provides a blueprint of what you need to do to ensure a well-funded life and covers topics such as:
- Common money management mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to get and stay out of debt
- New ways to work
- Investing in real estate
- Financial planning essentials for couples
- How to raise money-savvy kids
- The best ways to save for college
Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Getting on the MoneyTrack provides an accessible and honest look at how you can improve your financial well-being. "