Getting Started with Mule Cloud Connect: Accelerating Integration with SaaS, Social Media, and Open APIs
Publication date: December 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (DRM-Free)
Connect your enterprise to a wide range of SaaS platforms, Open APIs, and social networks quickly and without difficulty. Through step-by-step instructions and numerous real-world examples, this concise guide shows you how to seamlessly integrate the external services you need with Mule ESB and its powerful Cloud Connect toolset.
You’ll learn how to use service-specific connectors for many popular APIs—including Salesforce, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Twilio—through easy-to-learn abstractions. If Mule doesn’t have a connector for the resource you need, you’ll learn how to build your own. You’ll discover how easy it is to reach beyond the enterprise firewall for a host of Internet resources.
- Discover the advantages of using Mule Cloud Connect over typical web service clients and protocols
- Learn how Cloud Connectors eliminate the need to understand the underlying API of each service
- Get started with the latest real-time technologies, including REST, WebHooks, and Streaming APIs
- Integrate OAuth secure APIs and understand their role in authorization and information sharing
- Delve into advanced topics such as multi-tenancy and connection management
- Build your own custom connectors with the Mule DevKit