God on Earth: Spiritual Messages and Life Lessons
Publication date: October 2012
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
When we were trapped in the middle of the night in the San Diego wildfires and embers were hitting our house, the wind howling, my children and husband still asleep, I prayed to God for help, over and over in my mind, desperate and pleading. And, I felt the presence of God around me. I understood completely all those descriptions of God around us, near us, above and below us, inside each of us, light, presence, energy, love.
I have four boys- one has had four brain surgeries, one is autistic, one suffers from anxiety from our home burning down in the wildfires. Sometimes life throws us curveballs. This is about survival, struggle, lessons learned, how it is all much easier when you ask for help in prayer, and a recognition that sometimes you aren't even asking the right question- or listening to the answer. We are interconnected in a way that makes all our interactions meaningful, and if we are present, engaging God not just when fearful or needing but also when looking to truly see then we recognize God, in every moment, all around us.
• Stories of survival-wildfires, brain surgeries, autism, panic attacks
• We can see God on Earth through His presence and messengers, roadblocks, signs
• Universal lessons of love
• We have the capacity to be present and attuned to the Universe
• Knowing your place in the universe is any and every-where
• We are interconnected and loved and find purpose and meaning in recognizing the wholeness of the Universe
God on Earth- Spiritual Messages and Life Lessons describes surviving wildfires, brain surgeries, autism, panic attacks with God's help through signs, messengers, and His presence.