Curious about Google Sites and how team collaboration Web sites can help you share documents online from various locations? Curious about Google’s new Chrome browser? Google Sites & Chrome For Dummies has what you want to know!
Today, Google is so much more than another word for “search.” Google Sites & Chrome For Dummies shows you how to create great collaborative Web sites with Google Sites and surf the Web with the super-fast Google Chrome browser. Find out how they work with other Google Apps, too. You’ll learn to:
- Take advantage of free hosting, free tools, and a simple, straightforward interface with Google Sites
- Set up a Google account or Google Apps account
- Create wiki sites that let coworkers collaborate on projects or keep family members up to date
- Use Google gadgets to keep track of projects, manage calendars and documents, or display photos
- Integrate documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and other Google Apps into your site
- Work with Contact List, Google Talk, and Google Chat, and handle e-mail with Gmail
- Download and install the speedy Google Chrome browser
- Install browser plug-ins, enable offline access to Google Docs, and manage misbehaving tabs
You’ll even find instructions and examples to help you plan sites for personal and business use, plus a sample college course site. With advice from Google Sites & Chrome For Dummies, you can make collaboration easy and have the high-speed Web at your fingertips.