You are here.
The original book, Graff, put you in touch with your creative style. Graff 2 is here to help you find your creative soul. Is it wildstyle or bubble letters? Flat or three-dimensional? Black and white or full color?
Delving deeper into the elements covered in his first book, graffiti artist Scape Martinez brings you into his world, sharing his approach to letters, color and design. From working it out with paper and pens to working large (and legally) on walls, Graff 2 reveals the nuts and bolts of graffiti style along with ideas and techniques for bringing those styles to life.
- Preparation, technique, expression and meaning
- 5 full-scale demonstrations show the creation of wall pieces from start to finish
- Heavily illustrated with examples and step-by-step instruction throughout
- Includes an expanded glossary of graffiti terms not covered in the first book
- Artists and fans alike will appreciate this rare inside perspective on graffiti art. Take it to your wall. You have something to say. Put it out there for the world to see.