A Crash Course in Writing--Powerful, Persuasive Grants!
"Grant Writing 101 provides straightforward and effective strategies for improving results. It is a wonderful reference guide for experienced fundraisersand an invaluable 'how-to' manual for those starting their careers." -- Emmett D. Carson, Ph.D., CEO and President, Silicon Valley Community Foundation
"This new book is an essential tool in helping nonprofits manage grant writing by keeping it simple, easy, and enjoyable!" -- Barb Larson, CEO, American Red Cross, Silicon Valley
Grant Writing 101 offers quick and easy tacticsfor getting the funding you need--right now!
Written to enable beginners with little or noexperience to hit the ground running, it covers:
- Ten tactics for writing a compelling proposal
- Tips for finding the best grantor for your needs
- Important components of various types of grants
- Next steps for when you're approved
Grant Writing 101 has everything you need tostart raising funds today:
- Expert Tips for Making Your Proposal Stand Out
- Research Techniques for Finding the Best Grantors
- Dozens of Proven Proposal Templates