A complete guide to score your highest on the GRE
The Educational Testing Service reports that changes to the 2011 GRE test will be the most significant update the exam has received to date. The redesigned test will measure skills that are truly critical to performing well in graduate or business school.
GRE For Dummies provides test takers with an updated study guide for the newly configured GRE test and three tests that model real GRE questions. It covers all the sections you'll encounter on the actual exam—verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing.
- An updated test prep guide to the GRE
- Strategies for all the question types on the 2011 exam
- Two fully revised practice tests and one brand new practice test
- Hundreds of practice questions with detailed explanations and walk-throughs
- Everything you need to know to conquer the three sections of the exam—verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing
- 500 vocabulary terms most likely to appear on the test
With clear, straight-forward advice and written in an approachable, easy-to-understand manner, GRE For Dummies is your ticket to scoring your highest on the new GRE.