Guaranteed Formula for Writing Success will allow you to learn how to:
1. Grab your reader's attention from the get-go
2. Write clear, crisp copy
3. Make your meaning clear
4. Make your writing sing
5. Create believable characters and scenarios
6. Transform your mind into an idea factory
7. Perk up pompous, flabby prose
8. Write about anything, anywhere, anytime!!!
Who Needs This Book?
1. Students preparing for their high school final exams
2. Students preparing to attend college or university where they will
have to write term papers, theses, and other reports
3. English as a Foreign/Second Language (EFL/ESL) learners
4. Students planning to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language
(TOEFL), Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT), Law School Admissions Test
(LSAT), Test of Written English (TWE), etc.
5. Business people, including owners, who want to get better results
from their correspondence and communication
6. Administrative assistants, public relations agents, sales people,
aspiring authors, etc.
About the Author:
Everett Ofori has extensive experience as an instructor of English, Writing, and Public Speaking. He holds an MBA from Heriot-Watt University (Scotland, UK). Everett has helped hundreds of high school and university students around the world to improve their writing and grades. He has worked extensively with business executives but is equally at home with helping young people hone their writing skills. Other books by Everett Ofori include: Succeeding From the Margins of Canadian Society (co-authored with Francis Adu-Febiri, PhD) and Read Assure: Guaranteed Formula for Reading Success with Phonics.