Proven Strategies to Pass the LEED® AP HOMES Exam
Here is the ideal study guide for understanding and preparing for the LEED® AP Homes exam. Written by an expert who is a LEED consultant and partner at Green Education Servicesa premier LEED exam preparation providerGuide to the LEED AP Homes Exam engages readers by breaking down difficult concepts in sustainable design and engineering in a clearly organized, straightforward manner that helps streamline the learning process for those seeking participation in the responsible design and construction of sustainable residential projects that implement green practices. Guide to the LEED AP Homes Exam features:
- An overview of the LEED Green Associate material included in the first portion of the LEED AP exam, along with specific Homes content
- A collection of sample test questions and study tips to reinforce learned material
- An accessible and stimulating approach that fosters quicker retention
- A set of strategies for summarizing critical information and details more effectively
- A wealth of material that includes drawings, charts, and diagrams to help understand concepts visually
- A total of 128 sample flashcards that allow you to study on the go!
Covering the detailed concepts of the LEED for Homes Rating System, this book is an all-inclusive resource for achieving successful results on the LEED AP Homes exam.