"What You Must Know About Homeschooling..."
Making the decision to homeschool your children can be difficult. There are a lot of things you must consider, including the impact on your family, your financial situation, and, of course, your child's education.
As a homeschooling mother, I know what you're going through!
We all know there are several good reasons to homeschool...
- Homeschoolers, on average, perform better than public school students
- You have control over what your children are taught
- Quality time with your children
And we've seen the results of famous homeschoolers like Albert Einstein, Leonardo da Vinci, Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, and Ben Franklin...
Still, one question remains... Will homeschooling work for you and your family?
"If You're Thinking About Homeschooling, This Book Will Help You Make the Right Decision..."
Homeschooling is so much more than choosing a curriculum or working out a budget! You'll need to think about:
- Naysayers (Yes, you'll have to deal with these people...and I'll show you how!)
- Balancing School, Family, and Personal Needs (How to fit everything in...)
- Making Homeschooling Fun (So you don't give it up, like so many families do.)
- Your Relationship With Your Husband (Teaching from home can put stress on your marriage!)
- Taking Time for Yourself (This is hard for most women, so I have some good tips for you.)
If you're ready to start your homeschool (or just thinking about it), this book will help you!