How to Blog a Book teaches you how to create a blog book with a well-honed and uniquely angled subject and targeted postsand how to build the audience necessary to convince agents and publishers to make your blog into a book.
Inside youll find:
- Basic information on how to set up your blog and the essential plug-ins and other options necessary to get the most out of each post
- Steps for writing a book easily from scratch using blog posts
- Advice on how to write blog posts
- Tips on gaining visibility and promoting your work both online and off
- Tools for driving traffic to your blog
- Information on how to monetize an existing blog into a book or other types of products
- Profiles with authors who received blog-to-book deals
Author Nina Amir explains how writing a book in cyberspace allows you to get your book written easily, while promoting it and building an authors platform. Its a fun, effective way to start writing, publishing, and promoting a book, one post at a time.