Unlock the full potential of Adobe Acrobat X!
How to Do Everything: Adobe Acrobat X helps you master all the powerful features available in Adobe Acrobat X Standard, Pro, and Premium. The book explains how to create, secure, and distribute PDF files; build interactive forms, capture and embed Web content, insert Flash video and rich applications into documents, and much more.
This step-by-step guide covers all of the important new features, including Flash/video integration, professional PDF portfolios, improved forms and data collection, and working with Acrobat.com online hosted services. You’ll learn how to create PDF documents that retain the look and feel of the originals; create forms and media-enhanced PDF documents; collaborate with colleagues in workgroups; and optimize PDFs for print or the Web. You’ll also find out how to use Professional Templates to define the order and navigation of documents; create dynamic XML forms and templates; and create on-demand presentations.
How to Do Everything: Adobe Acrobat X
- Provides in-depth guidance on creating forms with Acrobat
- Explains how to create interactive documents, embed audio and video, and capture Web content
- Teaches collaborative workflow procedures for reviewing, editing, and annotating PDFs
- Covers security measures, such as encryption and digital signatures
- Shows how to take advantage of hosted services available through Acrobat.com
- Provides useful tips and time-saving shortcuts
Easy-to-follow, complete coverage:
Get to Know Acrobat X; Utilize the Acrobat Workspace; Read PDF Documents; Create PDF Documents; Create PDF Documents in Other Applications; Capture PDF Documents; Create PDF Navigation; Create Interactive PDF Navigation; Edit Your PDF Documents; Review PDF Documents; Secure and Sign PDF Documents; Optimize PDF Documents; PDF Online; Create Interactive PDF Forms; Create Forms with Adobe LiveCycle Designer; Optimize PDF Document for Print; Add Multimedia Files to PDF Documents; Create a Searchable PDF