Maximize Kindle Fire's multimedia, entertainment, and Internet capabilities, use apps, and read eBooks--virtually anywhere!
How to Do Everything: Kindle Fire makes it easy for you to enjoy all of the exciting multimedia content, entertainment-related apps, and personal productivity features of Amazon's Kindle Fire. Learn how to register, set up, and customize your Kindle Fire; browse, download (or stream) and experience TV shows, movies, games, music, audiobooks, and other multimedia content; use Gallery to organize and view photos; surf the web; manage your email accounts; access, use, and edit Microsoft Office files...and of course, use the Kindle fire as a powerful eBook reader.
- Set up and get started using your Kindle fire right away
- Get connected to the Internet and use Amazon's Cloud Drive
- Master the Navigation Bar, Favorites Bar, Carousel, and other Home Screen features
- Load your Kindle Fire with music from Amazon's MP3 Music Store (and other sources), and listen to your digital music library anywhere
- Transfer files and data to and from your computer wirelessly or via USB link
- Manage your contacts and schedule
- Quickly find the best deals on anything you're shopping for online
- Read bestsellers, your favorite authors, or the latest issues of popular newspapers and magazines
- Discover the best apps to dramatically enhance the capabilities of your Kindle Fire
- Play thousands of popular games
- Manage your Facebook and/or Twitter accounts while on the go