How to Do Everything with iPod & iTunes, 4th Ed.
McGraw-Hill Osborne Media
Publication date: December 2007
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Listening to music is just the beginning!
With coverage of the iPod classic, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPhone, How to Do Everything: iPod & iTunes, Fourth Edition shows you how to download and play podcasts and videos, load your calendar and contacts, choose accessories to add versatile features, and even use your iPod as an external drive. You'll also get detailed advice on managing your iTunes library, enhancing audio quality, syncing multiple iPods to the same computer, and much more, all in an easy-to-follow format.
- Configure your PC or Mac, install iTunes, and connect your iPod or iPhone
- Load songs, videos, photos, podcasts, contacts, calendars, and more
- Select accessories, including speakers, cases, adapters, docks, remote controls, and radio transmitters
- Use your iPod or iPhone as a stereo-at home or in the car
- Build and manage your iTunes library, and burn CDs and DVDs
- Create AAC, MP3, and Apple Lossless Encoder files from CDs, cassettes, vinyl, or other sources
- Recover your songs and videos from your iPod or iPhone
- Use your iPod as an external drive or backup device
- Troubleshoot problems with your iPod, iPhone, or iTunes