If you want the ability to find a new job and in the process to save time, to save money and to enjoy the process…then this book might just be for you.
Here's why: I will show you how to find a whole range of vacancies, saving money and time in the process and how to approach the application and interview process. I will also show you the secret of feeling better about the interview cycle and the key to enjoying the recruitment process…..even if at the moment jobhunting gives you nightmares. I will also help us enjoy this journey together by lightening the mood with some hilarious quotes from some very famous people. The job hunting process has always been seen as a struggle, I want to change that perception and give it a positive feel.
You need someone on the inside to guide you straight through the process. I have been the Recruitment Manager for a large International Company based in the South of England for over 9 years. This company has its headquarters in the UK but employs over 1200 people worldwide. As such I am in the ideal position to let candidates know what companies are really looking for and how to find these vacancies and approach the application, interview and offer process.
Here are just some of the amazing tips & techniques this e-book will show you:
· Where to Find Vacancies – including those so called ‘hidden vacancies that over 70% of all recruitment is made up of
· How to Save time and Money in Making Applications
· Complete Introduction to the Ideal Way of Finding a Job – that is Online. Includes all the web site address of the best places to start your web search.
· Making the Application – including all the mistakes to avoid from someone who receives dozens of applications daily
· Guide to CVs and Letters of application – for both advertised and speculative vacancies
· Interviews – Etiquette and Energy
· How to Talk Money – getting the salary you deserve
· Accepting that offer