Hurst Reviews Pathophysiology Review
Publication date: May 2008
Digital Book format: PDF (Adobe DRM)
Ace your Pathophysiology course with the help of nursing review pioneer Marlene Hurst
Use Marlene's “no cram, pass with what you already know” system to slash your study time in half
4 STAR DOODY'S REVIEW!
"The presentation is impressive, covering several learning styles and truly making the understanding of pathophysiology fun! This book offers another approach to those struggling with nursing content that will ultimately result in more successful test taking and safer nursing practice."--Doody's Review Service
Based on Marlene Hurst's popular nursing seminars that train over 30,000 students annually, this innovative review is loaded with the author's time-tested strategies - all designed to help you excel in your Pathophysiology course exams.
Pathophysiology Review is unlike any other resource as it explains how to apply critical thinking and test-taking skills rather than how to re-learn course content. Marlene shows you how to “think on your feet” in order to succeed on your Pathophysiology exams.
- A complete Pathophysiology course toolkit - from the world's most sought after speaker on nursing exam preparation
- Skill-building questions, answers, and explanations at the end of each chapter
- Concise, easy-to-remember strategies that cut study time in half
- Eye-catching full-color format
- Marlene Moments - Marlene's humorous anecdotes of common student mistakes that offer a light-hearted look at how new nurses learn to succeed
- What the NCLEX Lady Thinks - tips that reveal the rationale behind various NCLEX pathophysiology questions and how to adjust your strategy accordingly
- Companion CD-ROM with 3 additional chapters, more questions, plus downloadable MP3 audio tips from Marlene Hurst's award winning seminars