This fully updated study guide helps you pass the HVAC licensing exam and serves as an on-the-job reference.
HVAC Licensing Study Guide, Second Edition provides everything HVAC technicians and students need to prepare for and pass the major HVAC licensing exams on the very first try! Filled with 800 test questions, this career-building book provides you with studying and test-taking techniques and up-to-date information that goes beyond test preparation and into the trade. Essential calculations and step-by-step troubleshooting tips for the job site are included.
New to this Edition:
- Updated illustrations with new photos of the latest equipment
- Expanded glossary of terms and chapters
- Additional information and practice questions on new refrigerants
- More material on the EPAs role in regulations
- New, authentic test questions that allow users to prepare for the actual exam
Complete exam coverage
Heat Sources; Heating Systems; Boilers, Burners, and Burner Systems; Piping Systems; Ductwork Sizing; Air Conditioning Equipment; Refrigerants; Cooling and Distribution Systems; Refrigeration Equipment and Processes; Filters and Air Flow; Maintenance, Servicing and Safety; Humidification, Dehumidification and Psychrometrics; Codes and Certifications; EPA Refrigeration Handlers; Heating Circuits; Safety on the Job; Trade Associations