This step-by-step guide is ideal whether you’re a designer or visual artist with no programming experience, a reporter exploring the new frontier of data journalism, or anyone who wants to visualize and share data.
- Dynamically generate web page elements from your data—and choose visual encoding rules to style them
- Create bar charts, scatter plots, pie charts, stacked bar charts, and force-directed layouts
- Use smooth, animated transitions to show changes in your data
- Introduce interactivity to help users explore data through different views
- Create customized geographic maps with data
- Explore hands-on with downloadable code and over 100 examples