Investing in Your Life: Your Biggest Investment Opportunities are Not Necessarily Financial
Publication date: January 2012
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
The great investors of our time have taught us many lessons about generating enormous wealth through investment; but what if we could use those principles to realize our full potential -- not only financially, but in our relationships, education and careers?
In this book, businessman and executive coach Dr Ian Pollard will take you on a thought-provoking journey that will encourage you to view your conversations, relationships, opportunities and decisions in a whole new light.
Pollard's multi-disciplinary approach will help you discover how to:
- improve your conversation and decision-making skills
- understand and manage your strengths and weaknesses
- build relationships and expand your networks
- change negative behaviour patterns
- learn from success and failure
- make uncertainty work better for you
- achieve a better work/life balance.
By inspiring you to view your own development through the eyes of an investor, Investing in Your Life will help you appreciate the size of the opportunities available to you. This book will empower you to maximise your potential by actively investing in the best opportunities, and will make your life more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding.