It's easy to bring the incredible iPad experience to your classroom today!
The iPad is a natural fit for education in the 21st century, and this straightforward, full-color guide shows you just how to deploy it effectively in your educational institution. From understanding how iPads can be used for different learning styles to managing iPad content and classroom use, finding the apps to complement your curriculum, creating interactive lessons, and beyond, author Sam Gliksman, a sought-after consultant on integrating technology in schools, answers all your questions.
- Helps teachers and administrators see how to use iPads effectively in different grades, classroom settings, and curriculum levels
- Explains iPad's built-in media features and the importance of multimedia in modern education
- Explores iPad best practices, tools, and apps for a successful iPad program in your school
- Shows how the iPad can be used as a valuable tool for research, collaboration, communication, creativity, and discovery
- Provides tips and guidance on keeping information updated, managing content, and taking advantage of the iPad as a learning tool
iPad in Education For Dummies is your guide to using the world’s most popular tablet to inspire and educate your students in a whole new way.