With iPhone 5 and iOS 6, Apple continues to come up with new and amazing features. This sleek pocket computer has a cellphone, iPod, Internet, camcorder—everything except a printed manual. That’s where this top-selling Missing Manual comes in. You get complete guided tour of iPhone 5, with step-by-step instructions and lots of inside tips, tricks, and surprises you won’t find anywhere else.
- Use it as a phone. Learn the basics as well as time-saving tricks and tips for texting, contact searching, and more.
- Manage your stuff in the cloud. Sync and back up your contacts and media across all of your devices with iCloud.
- Capture the moment. Take and edit great photos, and shoot sharp video.
- Voice your desires. Ask Siri to send reminders, place calls, and play songs.
- Master notifications. Use the Notification Center to find missed messages, calendar invitations, and friend requests.
- Connect with other iPhone owners. Send unlimited iMessages to friends, family, and colleagues who run iOS 6.
- Treat it as an iPod. Master the ins and outs of iTunes, and listen to music, upload and view photos, and fill the iPhone with TV shows and movies.
- Take you phone online. Make the most of your online experience to browse the Web, read and compose email, use social networks, or send photos and audio files.
- Go beyond the iPhone. Use the App Store, multitask between your apps, and read ebooks in iBooks.