Whether it’s the iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, video iPod, or some other variation, iTunes and iPods go together like treble and bass. It’s so easy to purchase the latest music and videos, download podcasts, and even keep track of your calendar on your iPod—so why wouldn’t you? But if it’s so easy, why do you need iPod & iTunes For Dummies?
iPods now come in everything from 1GB to 80GB models and play movies, store photos, function as a spare hard drive, and even wake you up in the morning. If this is your first one, you’ll find no better place to get acquainted with it than in this bestselling book. If you’ve just purchased a brand-new iPod, you’ll find this Fifth Edition packed with valuable tidbits about the latest and greatest features. You’ll discover how to:
- Set up an iTunes account
- Build a playlist of streaming radio stations
- Synchronize your iPod with other devices
- Record memos and appointments
- Play movies from your iPod on a TV
- Connect your iPod to your car stereo or portable speakers
- Add and edit iTunes song information
- Organize music and media into iTunes playlists
- Fine-tune sound playback with either the iPod or iTunes equalizer
- Transfer music to your iPod from old tapes and phonograph records
Find out how to use every feature of your favorite iPod model and get the scoop on making the most of iTunes with iPod & iTunes For Dummies, 5th Edition!