A straightforward guide to taking tax breaks and deductions on your 2012 taxreturn
Completely revised to reflect important changes in this year's tax laws, J.K.Lasser's 1001 Deductions & Tax Breaks 2013 will help you take advantage of everytax break and deduction that you may be entitled to. This comprehensive guide isclearly organized by subject matter so you can easily find situations that may applyto you.
Each tax benefit is also clearly explained—along with the eligibility requirementsfor claiming the benefit—while planning tips and common pitfalls associated with thebenefit in question are discussed in detail. New tax law alerts are also includedthroughout the book, so you can make the most informed decisions possible.
- Discusses deductions and tax breaks with regard to your family, home, car, job,investments, retirement, medical expenses, charitable giving, health coverage, andmuch more
- Packed with hundreds of updated examples, practical advice, and real-worldexamples
- Explains tax changes that are set to apply after 2012 that may affect yourplanning decisions
- Includes a free online supplement at JKLasser.com, which containsup-to-the-minute tax law changes
- Other titles by Barbara Weltman: J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2013
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions& Tax Breaks 2013 is a book every taxpayer should own.