Practical tax insights that any small business owner can use
As a small business owner, you probably juggle numerous responsibilities and projects on a daily basis. And while the issue of taxes may not come up too often, the fact is, you need to be familiar with the role they play in your company's bottom line.
J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes 2007 gives you a complete overview of small business tax planning in an accessible and friendly manner. Focusing on strategies that help you use deductions and tax credits effectively, shield business income, and maximize other aspects of small business taxes, this valuable guide will show you how your actions in business today can affect your bottom line from a tax perspective tomorrow.
In this volume you'll find:
- Planning strategies that can help you run a tax-smart business all year long
- Detailed coverage of new tax laws and IRS rules
- Clear instructions on where to report income and claim deductions on your tax forms
- Comprehensive information on each deductible expense, including dollar limits and record-keeping requirements
- Help with state taxes and a guide to information returns you may need to file
- Sample forms and checklists to help you prepare for tax time
- Access to an online supplement to this book, which contains up-to-the-minute tax changes
J.K. LasserPractical Guides for All Your Financial Needs
Please visit our Web site at www.jklasser.com