Kindle Fire HD For Dummies
Publication date: October 2012
Digital Book format: ePub (Adobe DRM)
Music, video, e-books, and e-mail — Kindle Fire HD does it all!
Just like your Kindle Fire HD, this little book packs a big punch! This mini guide covers all the Kindle Fire HD basics — browsing the web and shopping online, connecting to a network, setting up and using e-mail, downloading and running apps, watching videos, keeping up with magazines and newspapers, and even reading books!
Open the book and find:
- Steps for setting up your Kindle Fire HD
- Tips for using the touchscreen
- Help transferring photos and documents to the Kindle Fire HD
- Ways to personalize the Silk browser
- How to buy and play music and videos