This is the eBook version of the printed book.
This affordable and engaging guide is packed with practical information to you help you get the most from your Kindle Fire. Amazon Kindle expert Scott McNulty offers plenty of tips and pointers for using Amazon's trim tablet, including how to download apps, read books, take advantage of the Amazon cloud, and browse the web with Silk. With this essential companion, you'll learn how to make your way through Amazon's rich content ecosystem. Scott shows you how to
- Purchase or rent movies and TV shows
- Find and download popular apps and games
- Buy and read books found in the Kindle bookstore
- Take advantage of Amazon Prime to stream videos
- Use the built-in email app with Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, and other popular services
- Surf the web with Fire's Silk browser
- Store books, movies, music, and apps in the Amazon Cloud
Packed with information, this inexpensive guide will quickly get you going with your the Kindle Fire.