Everything you need to ace the USMLE Step 2 CK
All questions are in proper USMLE format....[The book] is well-organized by subject matter for efficient review of weaknesses."--Rebecca Mallo, Medical Student, University of Washington School of Medicine
LANGE Q&A™: USMLE Step 2 CK is a comprehensive Q&A review of the core topics tested on the exam. Chapters are organized by subject to help you assess your strengths and weaknesses and focus on your problem areas. One complete practice test, formatted as 8 blocks of 46 questions -- just like the USMLE -- simulates the exam experience. Explanations discuss correct and incorrect answer options for a complete, high-yield review and all questions are in board format.
- 1,100+ USMLE Step 2 CK format questions
- Comprehensive 360+ question practice exam for self-evaluation
- Detailed explanations of both correct and incorrect answers
- Color photos you'll need to recognize on exam day
- The latest information on preventive medicine