What are the secrets of franchising and business success? And how do you become a category leader? This book contains winning strategies, practical thoughts and easy to implement techniques on becoming the leader in your category.
Valuable information about...
● The problem with your mission statement
● Why transparency is not your goal
● What "jail breaks" have to do with your franchise relationship
● The three rules of employment
● The sure-fire rapid advancement strategy
● Why you should be concerned if you are taking care of your numbers
● The characteristics of great category leaders
● The best definition of franchising
● Why you should forget trust, sort of
● Why (+1) + (-1) does not equal 0
● What empty airline seats have to do with your business
● What to do if your franchisees have formed an independent franchise association
● The franchise convention success formula
Learn the secrets of franchising and business success and Lead the Category!